- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors to bentatlow.com.
- 1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of website visitors to bentatlow.com; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- 2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
3. How we use your personal data
- 3.1 We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your website use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of our website. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website.
- 4.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 5.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 5.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 5.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user.
6. Our details
- 6.1 This website is owned and operated by Tatlow Productions AB.
- 6.2 Tatlow Productions AB is a registered company in Sweden with registration number 556969-8961
- 6.3 You can contact us by email at email@example.com